*** APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED ***
Busabout is looking for two travel addicts to send on the trip of a lifetime! We’re offering you the opportunity to experience Europe to its fullest, no catch! You’ll be working as a team to produce regular travel-themed vlogs, as well as documenting your trip on our social networks and blog. If you feel like you have exactly what it takes to be part of an experience like no other, read on!
What We’re After
- An engaging storyteller
- A history lover
- A penchant for quirky facts
- A knack for writing
- An adventurer
- A natural in front of the camera
- A lover of social interaction
- A social media junkie
- An incurable travel addiction
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proven video editing skills
- A creative mind
- An out-of-the-box mentality
- Good project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- An absolute travel addict
- Tell us why YOU are the right person for this job – be original!
- Submit a YouTube video (max 3 min) about yourself and your favourite place – be creative!
- Show off your social media skills with an Instagram post. Tag #busaboutambassador and @busabouteurope – prove your point!
- Tell us why YOU are the right person for this job.
- Submit a YouTube video (max 2 min) showcasing your location & editing skills!
- List of gear & software – let us know your tools!
A Few Things You Should Know
These are TWO separate positions! If you’re applying as a team just let us know in the application.
We will only accept submissions in English!
You must be over 18 and enjoy travelling as much as creating content! Even though you will have plenty of creative liberty and time to enjoy yourself, you will be required to deliver briefed content within stipulated deadlines and expected to report regularly to the marketing department.
You are responsible for ensuring you have a valid passport (or visa) for travelling in Europe for at least 180 days.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance (don’t worry, we’ll be happy to assist you with that!).
The Trip Of A Lifetime
If selected, you will be embarking on the trip of a lifetime! From idyllic strolls along the Seine, visiting ancient castles in the Czech Republic and claiming the top of Europe in the Swiss Alps to sailing the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic coast, island-hopping your way to the most stunning Greek sunset, partying it up in Ibiza & having a stein (or three) at Oktoberfest!
You will need to be available to travel continuously between late April and late September 2017. Exact dates to be confirmed with the successful applicants.
We will accept applications until 23:59 GMT March 5th 8th 2017. Yup, it’s been extended!
Payments & Inclusions
All travel expenses will be covered – yes, that includes your flights to Europe! We’ll cover accommodation costs and excursions & give you a daily allowance for food. There will also be a fee for successful completion of the project!
Applications have now closed. The winners will be announced on the first week of April.